The MAX7219CNG device is a dual driver/receiver that includes a capacitive voltage generator to supply EIA-232 voltage levels from a single 5-V supply. Each receiver converts EIA-232 inputs to 5-V TTL/CMOS levels.
These receivers have a typical threshold of 1.3 V and a typical hysteresis of 0.5 V, and can accept ±30-V inputs. Each driver converts TTL/CMOS input levels into EIA-232 levels. The driver, receiver, and voltage-generator functions are available as cells in the Texas Instruments LinASIC library. The MAX7219CNG is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C. The MAX7219CNG is characterized for operation from –40°
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Manufacturer/Brand name according to the availability.
- Operates With Single 5-V Power Supply
- LinBiCMOS Process Technology
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current . . . 8 mA Typical
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-232-F and ITURecommendation V.28
- Designed to be Interchangeable WithMaxim MAX232
- ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22– 2000-V Human-Body Model (A114-A)
- Applications: TIA/EIA-232-F, Battery-Powered Systems Terminals, Modems.
1 x MAX7219CNG
Be the first to review “MAX7219CNG”