Arduino, All Products
Arduino UNO R3 Acrylic Case
- For Arduino UNO R3 Development Board only.
- With screw copper pillar and installation instructions.
- To protect your little computer against damages, dust and scratches Clear Top and Bottom.
- This case provides easy access to all ports.
- It requires no tools for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Simply Clicks Together Enclosure.
Arduino UNO Rev3 Official Italy
Out of stock
- Manufacturer: Arduino Officials
- Micro-controller : ATmega328P.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
Out of stock
Arduino Uno Rev3 Official Italy
This is one of the first and most commonly used uno boards and the easiest to teach. It is a small electronic circuit, and it provides ports for connecting electronic components to the microcontroller directly through an input and output port. The Uno board is based on an ATMega328 clocked at 16 MHz. It is the simplest and most economical microcontroller board from Arduino. Connectors located on the outer edges of the printed circuit allow you to plug in a series of additional modules
- Number of Digital input/output pins are 14
- Number of Analog i/p pins are 6
- Programmable with the Arduino IDE (Integrated Development Environment)
- It can be powered by the USB cable or by an external 9V Power supply having 5.5mm Jack
- Arduino Uno is used in Do-it-Yourself projects prototyping
- In developing projects based on code-based control
- Development of Automation System
- Designing of basic circuit designs
This Product does not include USB 2.0 A-B Male Printer Cable
This Product includes Official Box
1X Arduino Uno board
|Recommended input voltage
|7V – 12V
|Input voltage ranges
|6V – 20V
|DC Current per I/O Pin
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin