74LS48 Decoder, Demultiplexer
The 74LS48 IC features active low outputs designed for driving common – anode LEDs or incandescent indicators directly. It accepts a binary coded decimal as input and converts it into a pattern to drive a seven-segment for displaying digits 0 to 9. The 74LS48 IC has a wide range of working voltage, a wide range of working conditions, and directly interfaces with CMOS, NMOS, and TTL. The output of the IC always comes in TTL which makes it easy to work with other TTL devices and microcontrollers. The IC 74LS20 is smaller in size and it has a much faster speed which makes it reliable in every kind of device.
- Function: Decoder, Demultiplexer
- Technology Family: LS
- VCC (Min): 4.75V
- VCC (Max): 5.25V
- Channels: 1
- Voltage (Nom): 5V
- Max Frequency at normal Voltage: 35Mhz
- tpd at normal Voltage (Max): 100 nsec
- Configuration: 4:7
- Type: Open-Collector
- IOL (Max): 3.2mA
- IOH (Max): -0.05mA
- Rating: Catalog
- Operating temperature range (C): 0 to 70
- Bits (#): 7
- Digital input leakage (Max): 5uA
- ESD CDM (kV): 0.75
- ESD HBM (kV): 2
- It is usually used in devices such as a display for calculators, digital watches & displays, etc.
- They are also used in digital clocks, electronic meters, and other electronic devices that display numerical information.
- 1x 74LS48 Decoder, Demultiplexer
كن اول من يعلق على “74LS48 Decoder, Demultiplexer”