Arduino UNO R3 Acrylic Case
- For Arduino UNO R3 Development Board only.
- With screw copper pillar and installation instructions.
- To protect your little computer against damages, dust and scratches Clear Top and Bottom.
- This case provides easy access to all ports.
- It requires no tools for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Simply Clicks Together Enclosure.
Arduino UNO Rev3 Official Italy
Out of stock
- Manufacturer: Arduino Officials
- Micro-controller : ATmega328P.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
Out of stock
Get an alert when the product is in stock:
Arduino uno is a micro controller board based on the ATmega328P . It Contain 14 digital input/output pins (which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
- USB Cable is not included click here to buy USB cable
- Official Box Included
|Input Voltage (recommended)||7-12V|
|Input Voltage (limit)||6-20V|
|Digital I/O Pins||14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)|
|PWM Digital I/O Pins||6|
|Analog Input Pins||6|
|DC Current per I/O Pin||20 mA|
|DC Current for 3.3V Pin||50 mA|
|Flash Memory||32 KB (ATmega328P) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader|
|SRAM||2 KB (ATmega328P)|
|EEPROM||1 KB (ATmega328P)|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|