Arduino LilyPad 328 Board
- Microcontroller: ATmega168 or ATmega328V
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14
- PWM Channels: 6
- Analog Input Channels: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Board will run from 2V to 5V.
- The latest version of the LilyPad supports automatic reset for even easier programming.
- The back side of the LilyPad is now completely flat!
Arduino Nano CH340 Chip Board
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- With Soldered Connector
- 8 analog inputs ports: A0 ~ A7
- 14 Digital input / output ports: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader installed in it
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
Arduino UNO R3 Acrylic Case
- For Arduino UNO R3 Development Board only.
- With screw copper pillar and installation instructions.
- To protect your little computer against damages, dust and scratches Clear Top and Bottom.
- This case provides easy access to all ports.
- It requires no tools for easy assembly and disassembly.
- Simply Clicks Together Enclosure.
DS1302 RTC Real Time Clock Module with Battery
The DS1302 trickle-charge timekeeping chip module with battery backup contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. It communicates with a microprocessor via a simple serial interface. The real-time clock/calendar provides seconds,minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information.SKU: AA122
- Arduino, Wireless devices
ESP8266 NodeMCU lua wifi internet
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
Ethernet W5100 Shield Network Expansion Board for Arduino
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
I2C Bi-Directional logic Level Converter- 4 Channel
- Material: ABS + metal
- Dimensions: 16 x13 x 3 (L x W x H) mm
- Weight: 2gm
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
SD Card Reading Writing Module for Arduino
- All SD SPI pins output, MOSI, SCK, MISO, and CS.
- Support 5V/3.3V input.
- This module can handle 2GB SD cards.
- Size:4.7 x 3.1 cm.
- LED indicator.
- SD Card Holder.
- Onboard 3.3V regulator (AMS1117-3.3) for +5v to 3.3V generation. 3.3V is also available as output.